We follow the guidelines in the “Renting a Home – a guide for tenants & landlords” booklet which was given to you in your tenant welcome kit at the commencement of your lease.
This outlines that the following items constitute ‘urgent’ repair:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken lavatory system
- serious roof leaks
- gas leaks
- dangerous electrical faults
- serious storm, fire or flood damage
If you have an urgent repair please contact your property manager. In the event that you can’t contact us and the repair is urgent, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that it qualifies as an ‘urgent’ repair so that you avoid an additional call-out charges.
- If you are confident that it is an urgent repair you may arrange to have it fixed yourself by one of our nominated tradespeople listed here:
- Plumber – Harry Cartwright 0412 364 855 or Greg Cula 0412 364 657
- Electrician – Andrew Carberry 0438 017 515
- Please notify us of your actions as soon as possible.
Important note: If the call-out is considered non-urgent, you will have to pay the additional cost associated with an after hours repair.